Meet the quality of real cotton with our Elmas collection. Our Elmas design is a luxurious and thicker soft weave, combined with the durability of Turkish Cotton.
Charming ivory base has a baby pink diamond pattern at both top and bottom in the weave which is complemented by pink vertical pinstripes in the middle. Soft ivory hand-tied tassels complete the look.
These timeless tightly woven creations maintain their shape and texture beautifully even after washing. Each towel is handwoven by one connoisseur that carefully mirrors nature and nature’s processes with increase attention to detail, and naturalism.
As it is made of 100% cotton, it is a perfect companion for your skin. It does not cause sweating and it is non-allergenic. The cotton nature of the fabric allows your body to stay dry, while your skin is still able to breathe.
How to Care
High-quality cotton fibers and yarns come closer with pre-shrinking before looming, so no additional shrinkage will occur after washing as the fibers will de-swell and reform to their original size.
- Before using your towel after your purchase, we recommend the towels to be soaked in cold water overnight (approximately 10 hours) and dried to provide the guaranteed softness and absorbency for your first use.
- Your towels will become softer after each wash
- Can machine wash up to 50°C
- Your towels need a delicate touch. Machine drying is not recommended
- Our towels are responsibly sourced and friendlier to the planet. Please use environmentally friendly detergents. Fabric softener or bleach is not recommended
- Too much soap will make any cotton based fabric feel stiff and scratchy. To soften them, use 1 cup of white vinegar, run the towels through a regular washing cycle, then redo them with the vinegar instead of soap.
- Weaved using high quality, 100% pure organic Turkish Cotton yarns
- Knitted on hand looms
- Highly absorbent and quick-dry
- Eco-friendly, lightweight and functional
- Exceptionally soft and luscious
- Size and weight: 39 x 71 inches, 10 oz